Re: Export Gcode

Hello !

Question 1 : Actually Jedicut only produce G91 command because Jedicut works in relative mode, and Theremino doesn't support thus mode. It only works in absolute mode.

I will works on this.

Question 2 : I can't control because I'm writing on my phone. I will take a look later ;)
Jerome

mirek100 a écrit : mar. mars 28, 2017 2:29 pm I try to use the exported gcode form Jedicut in Theremino CNC. There are two issues:
1. the progrem reports mistake about the code G91 - see attached the screenshot
2. the showed shape in the program is not my wing - see attached the .jdc file
Could you suggest please what could be wrong?
Thank you.
Hi Mirek, can you please tell me how to export G-code because I can't find it in the program. Thanks.

Keith R

Jerome a écrit : jeu. juin 15, 2017 9:47 pm Hello

I don't understand. Do you want to generate GCode with Jedicut ?
Yes.......Mirek said that he wanted to use the exported g-code in another program called Theramino, so I was wondering if Jedicut exported g-code. Thanks.

Keith R

Thanks Jerome, that is very useful. yesterday I got one stepper to work from the manual cut option so now I see how everything works together. Now I can continue with the mechanics of my cutter. I will take some photos later and make a nice write up in English.

I have a little understanding now of the config settings as well. I want to use M8 x 1.25 threaded rod from the stepper motors. Is that o.k.? I see more or less how to set this in the CNC Controller settings.

Keith R

Hi Jerome, I have been trying to set the configuration for a few days now and I do not seem to be able to get it right. Maybe you can make some suggestions please? I have 4 x TB6600 stepper drivers and they have 3 DIP switch setting for different microsteps 1,2,4....32 etc. my motors are Nema 17 with 1.8°/step and 2 coils or 4 wires. The breakout board is a 6 axis parallel port Chines board. I now have it work o.k on Linux Cnc and I set it a few ways to get an accurate distance for calibration.

On Jedicut, I can't seem to find a good combination of settings, so if you can help I would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Keith R
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);