Setting reference position

H Jerome,
I have now finished the mechanics of my foam cutter so I want to start trying to cut some foam. If I understand correctly there is no way to make the cutter go to a "home" position like 0,0 on each axis? I found the set reference option but I suppose that I need to move the axes manually and then save that position? It would be nice to have some arrow buttons to just move each axis without having to set a distance. :)

I intend to use limit switches on each axis and I see in the breakout board pin connections that I have 5 pins to use for this, but you have only one pin in Jedicut for Engine ON/Off. I could find a way with a rotary switch to use one switch but it would be nice to have individual pins in Jedicut. Just a suggestion......I think that Jedicut is an amazing program and thank you so much for all of your work in doing this. 8-)

Keith R

Re: Setting reference position

Hello

You can set a reference, it's like a home position. Adjust steppers position manually and click on this menu entry.

Arrow is a long dream, maybe one day :)

Jedicut doesn't use limit switches but I'd like to think about it as soon as possible. First I will work on heating control.

Have a good day !
Jerome
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);