Re: My Jedicut will no longer work.......please help!

My Jedicut folder is in the Program Files directory on my main C: drive. I have 3 pc's with jedicut running and I cannot find those ini files on any one of them so I figured that they may be hidden in some system files I found them in Documents and Settings/Users/application data and here they are below. (I cannot attach them) Hope this helps......

Jedicut.ini

[General]
; Nom de la table active
TableActive=Default

; Etat du Panel de Déplacement (1-non, 0-oui)
PDeplacement =1

; Langue de l'interface (= au nom du fichier xml sans son extension)
Langue=English

; Configuration des dernières opérations utilisateur sur le panneau de contrôle
UtilisateurCheckDependance=1
UtilisateurCheckGuillotine=0
UtilisateurCheckLissage=0
UtilisateurCheckChauffe=0
UtilisateurCheckMateriau=0
UtilisateurNumMateriau=0
UtilisateurPourcentageChauffe=50,3

; FirstLoad=1 si c'est le premier lancement de Jedicut
FirstLoad=0

; Numéro de la version courante de Jedicut
JedicutVersion=2.3.4 build 1

; Préférences de la toolbar
ToolBarVisible=1
ToolBarSize=0
UtilisateurCheckOblique=0

Jedicut_default

[General]
;
; Cycle de découpe par Défaut
; CycleDecoupeAile = nombre de phase:type:valeur:lissage:vitesse:qualification:
; Exemple avec une horizontale et une verticale de 10 et 20 avec lissage vitesse découpe, déplacement compté

CycleDecoupeAile=13:1:10:false:1:0:1:false:4:2000:false:0:0:0:false:0:10:false:0:1:0:false:2:0:false:0:1:36:false:0:10:false:0:1:0:false:1:10:false:0:1:2:false:0:10:false:1:2:36:false:1:10:false:1:2:36:false:0:10:false:0:1:0:false:3:0:false:0:1:36:false:0:10:false:0:1:0:false:1:10:false:0:1:2:false:0:10:false:1:2:0:false:

; DllCommunication = Dll choisie par l'utilisateur
DllCommunication =CncNet_XP.dll

; Longueur de la table de découpe
LongueurTable=810
LargeurTable=800

;[MoteurXX]
;coeffPas = Nombre de mm effectués par pas du moteur
;inverserSens
; 0 : Sens Normal
; 1 : Sens Inverser
;vitesseDecoupe
;vitesseRapide
;bitHorloge = Bit d'Horloge
;bitSens = Bit de Sens

[MoteurX1]
coeffPas=.0001953
vitesseDecoupe=200
vitesseRapide=300
bitHorloge=0
bitSens=1
inverserSens=0
DeltaPointRef=-48519939

[MoteurX2]
coeffPas=.0001953
vitesseDecoupe=200
vitesseRapide=300
bitHorloge=4
bitSens=5
inverserSens=0
DeltaPointRef=-52224241

[MoteurY1]
coeffPas=.0001953
vitesseDecoupe=200
vitesseRapide=300
bitHorloge=2
bitSens=3
inverserSens=1
DeltaPointRef=6937886

[MoteurY2]
coeffPas=.0001953
vitesseDecoupe=200
vitesseRapide=300
bitHorloge=6
bitSens=7
inverserSens=1
DeltaPointRef=3712571

[Chauffe]

; Activer / Désactiver le contrôle de la chauffe (0-non, 1-oui)
ActiverChauffe =0

; Lire le mode de gestion de la chauffe sur le port // (0-non, 1-oui)
LireModeChauffe =1

; Liste des materiaux
; ListeMateriaux = nb materiau de la liste:materiau1:valeurChauffe1:materiau2:valeurchauffe2
ListeMateriaux =1: Matériau essai chauffe:0.000588:18:0.3:0.00133:50:0.4:
; ListeMateriaux =1: Matériau essai chauffe:0,000588:18:0,00133:50:

; Liste des bits nécesaires à la gestion de la chauffe
BitHorlogeExterne =16
BitModeChauffe =15
BitSortieChauffe =22
BitEntreeChauffe =17
BitAlimentationMoteur =23

; Synchroniser / Ne pas synchroniser les moteurs avec le timer externe
SynchroniserMoteurAvecTimerExterne=0

; Frequence Timer saisie par l'utilisateur si la machine en possède un et si la syncho est activée
FrequenceTimer=1

; Activer / Désactiver la chauffe dynamique
ChauffeDynamique=1
Modifié en dernier par Keith R le sam. mars 03, 2018 9:18 am, modifié 1 fois.

Hello,

I find 2 problems.

The first : reverse high and low speed values in Jedicut. A high speed value in Jedicut for a low speed for your steppers, and a lower speed value in Jedicut for a hig speed for you steppers.

Speed value in Jedicut represents a pause between two steps.

The second problem : speed values.

Your CNC controler doesn't have external timer, so speed values must look like "1 000 000". Try 1000, and 10 000, and 100 000, and finaly 1 000 000. You should see some changes in your speeds.

I also find someting else : .0001953

Are you using micro steps ? It's a very very low value and this settings limit speed possibilities.
Jerome

Voila! I can finally change my speeds! I am using my stepper controllers set to 32 micro steps because the speed I got was too fast on any other setting. I set the speeds to 100000 and then if I use the fast and slow settings in the manual control box, the speed changes for the first time since I made my machine. I then set the speed to 1000000 and it runs very slow, so I set my controllers to 16 micro steps and now it seems that I can set the speeds to suit my projects.

My lead screw is M8 x 1.25 pitch so it is a very fine thread. What do you suggest for the best number of micro steps and speed settings for such a thread?

Just another question please. In your control setting window, Is the Fast Speed setting only for the manual operation? It seems to work like that. If I change Cut Speed then it starts the actual program cutting with that speed and then when it cutting the foam, it appears to be half of that "Cut Speed" setting. Is my assumption correct?

Thanks very much for your regular help. I really appreciate it!

Thanks again Jerome. It seems that I cannot run my motors under 16 micro steps. If I go to 8 then the motors do not run, they just squeal. So now I need to play more with the speeds and wire temperature. I do not have any temperature control on the pc system so I do it manually with a digital Fluke meter in series with the hot wire circuit. This allows me to adjust the current to the same setting each time. It takes a lot of practice to cut foam parts the same each time, especially this extruded or XPS foam. I cut some normal Styrofoam cores a few days ago and it was much easier. They will be covered with 1.5 mm balsa so the surface finish is not critical if the temperature and speed are not perfect.

Thanks again and be well!
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);