Default Cycle of Cut

Hi

If I use the 'Default' Cycle of Cut, I have alignment issues on the Horizontal return (X axis only) to start after cutting the 'extrado'. The horizontal return over shoots the initial start point with 5mm. Thus when the 'intrado' is cut the two wing profiles extrado/intado is mis aligned. In the mean time I use the 'inverse' function to eliminate this problem by doing all my cuts in a single continuous pass. Still I would like to use the default cut? Are there anyone who has experienced the same problem that might have a solution?

The funny thing is the Y axis alignment is perfect.
It's not a problem with backlash as I measured my cnc's at 0.02mm!

This is the default cut steps:
Vertical synchronous movement - Neutral, Starts Height;
Pause (2 seconds),
Horizontal movement (10mm) - Count, Standard;
Cut of “extrado”
Horizontal synchronous movement (10mm) - Count, Standard;
Vertical synchronous movement (to get out of polystyrene) - Count, Release Height;
Horizontal return (to come back to start point), - RAZ Counter; (This is where I have a problem)
Vertical synchronous movement - RAZ Counter;
Horizontal movement (10mm) - Count, Standard;
Cut of “intrado”
Horizontal synchronous movement (10mm) - Count, Standard;
Vertical synchronous movement (to get out of polystyrene) - Count, Release Height.

Re: Default Cycle of Cut

Hi Jerome

I got bigger problems at the moment! My one axis decided to stop working for no apparent reason. I'm waiting on components to trouble shoot and fix my controller board. As soon as I get everything up and running again I'll send you the files to you!

Thanks

Hi Jerome

While I'm waiting, maybe you can clear something else for me. I use various drawing programs (that is not as nice as a CAD program) to create my DAT files. I'm struggling with scale issues if I need to cut 2 different parts from 2 different DAT files. For example I draw/create the fuselage and the rudder in 2 separate files. Then I cut my fuselage and then the rudder to fit on the fuselage but trying to cut the rudder to fit to scale on the fuse is always some trial and error.

When cutting random shapes from DAT Files (other than wing profiles – thus cycle of cut points [1] & [2] is not necessary the leading & trailing edge) using Jedicut’s Wing Cut function and Symmetrical profile selected, the question I have is: The distance entered in the Wing Root Chord, is that the distance between point [1] and [2] on the ‘cycle of cut’ or is that the distance between the left most and right most coordinate in the DAT file?

Thanks
Collen

Hi Jerome

We are blessed with public holidays in South Africa for the month of April so had lots of time to fix my controller board and I'm all up and running again.
Please see attachments of the dat and jdc files I use. Also in the two pictures you will see exactly what I mean with th miss aligned halves. In DSC00072 you will see after the horizontal return to start cutting the top halve of the profile it over shoots the initial start point and you will notice this in the trailing edge picture I took. See the initial Vertical cut to get out of the foam and then the following vertical cut miss alignment.

DSC00077 is the final result.

How can I send you my ini configuration file?

Regards
Collen
Fichiers joints
DSC00077.JPG DSC00077.JPG Vu 5181 fois 50.79 Kio
DSC00072.JPG DSC00072.JPG Vu 5181 fois 40.47 Kio

Hi !

Your cut is very simple, and I take a look at the "cut preview" and it's perfect. Do you lose step when your are cutting ? I think the horizontal return is running to fast. You can modify this speed in the default cycle of cut.

To post your Jedicut.ini file, just open it, and copy paste its content in a new message on this forum ;)
Jerome

Hi

Both my Cut & Fast speed is set to 2.35 mm/second which is already quite slow. Do you have any idea what other users with the HobbyCNC board with 8000Khz timer maybe running on?

Thanks

[General]
;
; Cycle de découpe par Défaut
; CycleDecoupeAile=nombre de phase:type:valeur:lissage:vitesse:qualification:
; Exemple avec une horizontale et une verticale de 10 et 20 avec lissage vitesse découpe, déplacement compté

CycleDecoupeAile=13:1:10:false:1:0:1:false:4:2000:false:0:0:0:false:0:10:false:0:1:0:false:2:0:false:0:1:36:false:0:10:false:0:1:0:false:1:10:false:0:1:2:false:0:10:false:1:2:36:false:1:10:false:1:2:36:false:0:10:false:0:1:0:false:3:0:false:0:1:36:false:0:10:false:0:1:0:false:1:10:false:0:1:2:false:0:10:false:1:2:0:false:

CycleDecoupeFuselage=12:1:50:false:1:0:1:4:2000:false:0:0:0:0:10:false:0:1:0:6:0:false:0:1:0:0:10:false:0:1:0:1:60:false:0:1:2:0:10:false:1:2:0:1:10:false:1:2:0:0:10:false:0:1:0:7:0:false:0:1:0:0:10:false:0:1:0:1:60:false:0:1:2:

; DllCommunication=Dll choisie par l'utilisateur
DllCommunication=CncNet98.dll

; Etat du Panel de Déplacement (1-non, 0-oui)
PDeplacement=1

; Langue de l'interface (=au nom du fichier xml sans son extension)
Langue=English

; Configuration des dernières opérations utilisateur sur le panneau de contrôle
UtilisateurCheckDependance=1
UtilisateurCheckGuillotine=0
UtilisateurCheckLissage=0
UtilisateurCheckChauffe=0
UtilisateurCheckMateriau=0
UtilisateurNumMateriau=0
UtilisateurPourcentageChauffe=50

; FirstLoad=1 si c'est le premier lancement de Jedicut
FirstLoad=0

; Préférences de la toolbar
ToolBarVisible=1
ToolBarSize=0

; Numéro de la version courante de Jedicut
JedicutVersion=2.1.9 build 0

;[MoteurXX]
;coeffPas=Nombre de mm effectués par pas du moteur
;inverserSens
; 0 : Sens Normal
; 1 : Sens Inverser
;vitesseDecoupe
;vitesseRapide
;bitHorloge=Bit d'Horloge
;bitSens=Bit de Sens

[MoteurX1]
coeffPas=0.005
vitesseDecoupe=15
vitesseRapide=15
bitHorloge=7
bitSens=6
inverserSens=1

[MoteurX2]
coeffPas=0.005
vitesseDecoupe=15
vitesseRapide=15
bitHorloge=3
bitSens=2
inverserSens=1

[MoteurY1]
coeffPas=0.005
vitesseDecoupe=15
vitesseRapide=15
bitHorloge=5
bitSens=4
inverserSens=0

[MoteurY2]
coeffPas=0.005
vitesseDecoupe=15
vitesseRapide=15
bitHorloge=1
bitSens=0
inverserSens=0

[Chauffe]

; Activer / Désactiver le contrôle de la chauffe (0-non, 1-oui)
ActiverChauffe=1

; Lire le mode de gestion de la chauffe sur le port // (0-non, 1-oui)
LireModeChauffe=1

; Liste des materiaux
; ListeMateriaux=nb materiau de la liste:materiau1:valeurChauffe1:materiau2:valeurchauffe2
ListeMateriaux=1:1:39473736.1496528:30:39473736.1496528:30:

; Liste des bits nécesaires à la gestion de la chauffe
BitHorlogeExterne=16
BitModeChauffe=15
BitSortieChauffe=22
BitEntreeChauffe=17
BitAlimentationMoteur=23

; Synchroniser / Ne pas synchroniser les moteurs avec le timer externe
SynchroniserMoteurAvecTimerExterne=1

; Frequence Timer saisie par l'utilisateur si la machine en possède un et si la syncho est activée
FrequenceTimer=8000
ChauffeDynamique=0
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);