Re: No Heat

Hi,

There were a problem with this adapter and I worked on Jedicut heating wizard setup.

My first idea : I add a checkbox in the Jedicut heating wizard setup. When you check it, Jedicut will send a heating signal, regardless the position of your heating switch (manual or auto). But when I look at your video it seems to not work. Do I understand your second video ?
But my question is : why are you entering "-100" in heating value in your second video ?

I don't have cnc board to test this functionality.

My second idea, if this new special Jedicut feature dosn't work, you can look at this and do the manipulation : http://www.aeropassion.net/theblog/post ... 4M-adaptor

After that, return to Jedicut, and uncheck the checkbox "heating value" in Jedicut heating value wizard.

I have a third idea : register your nickname on this forum, and indicate your location, just for fun ;)
Jerome

Hi,

Yes you have understand right the second video, heating wizard setup did not working. Is it -100% or 100% it's no matter, it still not heating.
I have already added external wiring in card, but it not help.

i use next setup:
External timer pin 10
Heating control pin 16
Heating return pin 11
Heating status pin 12

Are this pin number righ ?

rboy

Hi,

It's the right pin configuration.

If you add the wire on your adapter :
- Do you check "synchronize with external timer" ?
- Put the switch on your adapter on "Manuel", uncheck the checkbox under heating value and click on "Test" button. Do you have an error message ? Is Jedicut show a heating value ?
- When you click on "Test" button, do you see your motors working ?
Jerome

[quote=Jerome]
Hi,

It's the right pin configuration.

If you add the wire on your adapter :
- Do you check "synchronize with external timer" ?
- Put the switch on your adapter on "Manuel", uncheck the checkbox under heating value and click on "Test" button. Do you have an error message ? Is Jedicut show a heating value ?
- When you click on "Test" button, do you see your motors working ?[/quote]

Hi,

Yes i have activated the option "synchronize with extrenal timer"
I tested again like you advise and jedicut indeed show heating value in the box when i click test button and axels move. If i adjust the potentiometer even if to full then jedicut shows 100% when i adjust potentiometer to smaller then jedicut show lower readings.

I took photo in the situation
http://s166.beta.photobucket.com/user/b ... 2.jpg.html
http://s166.beta.photobucket.com/user/b ... sort=3&o=1

/ rboy

Hi,
it works almost as i want. 8-)
If i would like write my own heat value for example 55%( without potentiometer) in heating value box etc. Then motors will be move but wire did not heat. It is difficult adjust heating value with potentiometer because it is located inside the box. I would not want to remove potentiometer of the card and change its location. Unless there are really forced to move it :(

It seems to be an error in Jedicut options with the heating wizard checkbox. I'll take a look at this.

When you uncheck it, Jedicut has to read the heating value your choose with potentiometer. It's the normal way to configure materials in Jedicut. :)
Jerome
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);