Re: Jeducut with TB6560 4axis cnc board - if possible

I just did the conversion.

One thing that is missing is the GND (pins 18-25) in computer -------------------(pins 18-25) in BT6560.

It's seems an external timer is mandatory. I couldn't run Jedicut without it. The motors are running for a short distance. I tried playing with the speed (even with the mm/step) - but I couldn't get it to work.

Did anyone succeed runing Jedicut with TB6560 and without an external timer?

RonyS
I do not use a timer.
My Switch settings on the TB6560 board 1off 2off 3off 4off 5on 6off
I have the same problem with speed there is no difference in speed no matter what number I enter in the fast and cut speed setting.
When in Auto cut my machine seems to have a fast speed & cut speed.
Manual fast and slow are the same speed? but using smooth as well is about half speed.
I can only run Jedicut in 0.5 step mode (0.0025 with my 6mm drives) it will miss steps if run any faster or stalls my stepper motors.
I have used this board with Mach3 and it works much better.( Smoother no missed steps or hissing from the motors) Mach3 is not as easy to use as Jedicut. I am sure in time with help we can get this board to work much better it may need its own DLL.
I am now on my 6th pair of wings and filling my garage with pink & blue foam. Thanks Jerome :)-D

Rob

Jerome

I also have no idea how to improve my setup but it works when cutting a wing so I am very happy with that.
When in manual control speeds are a bit odd, but when I cut a wing I get fast start to airfoil section, slow cut for cutting the foam, fast exit from foam then slow return for second pass,fast start again,slow cut ,fast exit then slow return to stop.
Is there some sort of default setting for cutting the wing within cycle of cut manager?

Rob
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);