Re: CPX file type

To be sure to understand what you want.

You want a new plugin that open profile calculated by the software Complexe, and stored in CPX file ?
And in a CPX file, Jedicut should open profiles corresponding to "Emplature" and "Saumon" part, nothing else ?

Is it right ?

It's more easy to do that than convert CPX to JDC. :S
Jerome

[quote=Jerome]
It's more easy to do that than convert CPX to JDC. :S[/quote]
Life is not easy.:)-D

I have problem with profiles where tip and root are diferent or have different chords.
Cutting wizzard does strange cutting lines sometimes.
In Complexes I can set start point and equal number of points on root and tip (and I can sync them).
It would seem that it is enough for a good cut. Not completely.
I'm trying to improve it by choose the smaller chord of the tip and root as chord for X1 carriage.
Next I calculate chord for X2 carriage and I try cut without "Cut wizzard". Not always well.

Therefore I think translating CPX to JDC is the best solutions.
When all points on root and tip are synchronized the greater part of the work is done?

I know. This is a lot of work but I do not know how to help you.
ZbigPL

[quote=Jerome]
Jedicut should open profiles corresponding to "Emplature" and "Saumon" part, nothing else ?

Is it right ?

It's more easy to do that than convert CPX to JDC. :S[/quote]

I did not want to admit that I do not understand what it means "Emplature" and "Saumon" but I must ask.
Does it mean respectively "Root" and "Tip" in Jedi?
Did I understand: First CPX point will be first in "Root" (and "Tip" ) and "1" in "Cycle of Cut Manager"?
Is the Jedi will fetch subsequent pair (from root and tip) of points to cut?

I think this could do most of my problems.
I can slide the smaller chord to the edge of the table in order to avoid negative values on the opposite side and calculate chord for opposite side of the table.
ZbigPL

Hello !

It's impossible to convert CPX into JDP because CPX file is designed for IPL5X and this board doesn't work like our classic board with parallel port.

I have another idea :
- We can create a new plug in to import "profile" calculated by "Complexes",
- In "Cycle of cut manager" we can show the number of points on roots and tips,
- In "Cycle of cut manager", if we have the same number of points, we can add a new button that we could called "Add key points on all points".

What do you think about this idea ?

You're right "Emplanture" for root, and "Saumon" for tips. Complexes is a french software, and CPX file format use french words... :)
Jerome
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);