.dat sides probles

Hi,all. Good morning. Today I decide to use jedicut to cut new wing profile based on mark drela design. I´m using the AG-04 at wing root and AG-09 at the wing tip.
My machine has 850 mm length and 400mm depth. I did several calibration runs and found no measurable error no matter the axix used (x or y). However when I try to cut a wing using two different profiles the preview and the real wing are very messed up. I´m using for the AG-04 profile a 157,48 mm wing root and for the wing tip I´m using 76,2 mm. I´m using 1mm as thikness and each profile come with different relative thikness ( 6,8 and 4,58 respectively). I tried to switch the wing profiles and the problem just switch sides. I dont know if Jedicut cant cut the Drela´s profiles or if there is something else that could be wrong. When I use the same profile at the root and tip it work even is the sizes are different. Do someone had the same trouble? How to fix it?
Thanks
Alfredo from Brasil.
P.S. I´m attaching both .dat files used.

Re: .dat sides probles

Hi all.. Since I´m not anglophonic my last post maybe a little bit confused. But, the thing is: The machine is with left and right sides moving with very good precision, so I think that is a soft bug. If I use a manual movement of X or Y (say 10mm) or both the movement corresponds to the asked distance. So the machine is mechanicaly ok. When load ag04 with wing chord of 157,48mm and at the other side with AG09 at the other side with a wing chord of 76,2 mm the problem begins. The side with AG04 profile igives a wing root of 156,5 mm (I need to calibrate the heating a little bit more) but the other side gives a wing with 56,8mm. Very different of what was expected. I repeated the cut using a wing root of 100mm for this side and the result was 99,8 mm. Very close. Well it seems to me that when I have small profiles there is a bug that increases the error. If someone has another reasonable explanation, please help me.
Alfredo

Re: .dat sides probles

Hi again. Sorry to bother all because a stupid thing. The prblem was solved adjusting different skin thickness to the sides. This way, the thinner side has to have a 2,5 mm skin thickness while in the other side the skin thickness was just 1,5 mm.
Sorry, by the trouble. I think the topic can be closed!

Alfredo
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);