Error JediCut WinXP

Hello

I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Rudi and I'm from Austria. I built a foam cutter. I'm working with JediCut, as a CNC board I realized the system Jedicut Alden 5.

On the first PC with Win7 64 bit the controlled heating is ok.
On the second computer Win XP 32 bit I get an error when starting the cutting process, according to the photo. I can not finish Jedicut after that and have to finish it via the Task Manager.
Le fichier joint Auto_Heizung.JPG n’est plus disponible.
Excuse the bad English, do not speak english but google makes it possible.

Best regards
Rudi

Re: Error JediCut WinXP

Hello and welcome to Jedicut.com ! :)-D

Do you have exactly the same settings on Win XP and Win 7 ?
Do you have any error when you start a cutting without dynamic heating control ?

My last question : what language do you use ? No link with the error message, I'm just curious :P
Jerome

Re: Error JediCut WinXP

Hi Jerome and Rudi,

I am using Jedicut 2.4.0 on my Windows 7 desktop pc to design the cutting files, but then I cut on my older pc with Windows XP on it. I get the same error when I click on the Prevue button only. I hope this helps. I must add that when this error appears then it stays there if I click on "OK" or try to close the box. Only Ctrl-Alt-Delete helps to close the program.

One more thing please Jerome, I still have no control over my speed. You can see my last post "Please help...........etc." to see what I said. Thanks.
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);