Problems with cut preview

Hello all, greetings from Brasil!
I´m using Jedicut for some time and after solve all mechanical and electronics problems, I finally managed to cut several pairs of wings in very preciselly and clean cuts. Now, I´d like to cut a wing for a Alula based project. In this project the wing tip is 30 mm advanced when compared to wing root. When I look at the cut preview the wing tip seems smaler than it should be and it is in the wrong position, out side of the foam plank. When I look at the cut wizard everything is ok. The cut manager cycles seems ok too.
I do not know how to fix the cut preview since I can´t change the foam position. It is placing the wing tip out side of foam.
Can someone help me
The project is on the following linkk
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showatt ... 1276722857
The profile is here
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showatt ... 1287848050
Best regards
Alfredo

Re: Problems with cut preview

Hi Alan, merci for you fast answer, but I think I could not make my self clear. I´ll use you picture to try to be more precise:
Using your cuting wizard picture the décalage in my machine is 102,5 mm, That is just becouse the way my machine was built. The leading edge of any wing in my machine is not at the upper part of the picture. It is where D, L and F are shown. To make the cut to work Flèche should be -30 mm, since I need that the left leading edge tip (close to X2 side) be advanced iwhen compared with right leading edge tip. When I put this value the cuting preview gives strange results: The smaller wing tip looks like something as 1/4 of the bigger one. Is should look only 1/2 of the big one.
The geometry of alula´s wings are advanced in relation to the fuselage.
I tried the values that you sent in the pictures and got similar results as yours.
Thanks a lot, but I will be very gratefull if can help me to work around this project.
Alfredp

Re: Problems with cut preview SOLVED

Hello all. I just solved the problem. I just inclined the x1-x2 plane. Since the foam was parallel to the table I could manage to cut the left wing tip obliquous to the right tip.
My english is not very good but if you look at the project you are going to understand what I´m saying.
Regards to all
Alfredo

Bonjour Alfredo

Je cois avoir compris l'aile est à flèche négative de -30mm

L'aperçu devient :

Effectivement la découpe n'est pas possible car au lieu que se soit à l'emplanture que le fil avance au début, c'est au saumon que le fil recule au début.

A tous, avez vous rencontré ce problème, comment avez vous découpé ?
A+
Alain

Bonjour,
La nuit porte conseil, j'ai la solution. il faut utiliser le profil en symétrie, la découpe commencera par le bord de fuite et on choisi de la faire en 1 passe sans dégagement.

Regarder bien le bord d'attaque est à droite au lieu d'être à gauche. Attention lorsque l'aile gauche est cochée, ce sera l'aile droite qui sera découpée et réciproquement.

La découpe se fait d'un seul coup.

La découpe est possible, Jedicut est génial.

Le profil, le fichier Jedicut de découpe en téléchargement ici.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B1SNll ... sp=sharing

Bonnes découpes.
Alain
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);