sorry my english is not really good.
I´m trying to build a cnc cutter. The hardware is pretty much done but I´m having problems with the software. I have the Arduino Uno with the cnc shield V3.
I don´t have any experience with arduino yet.
I have a problem with the connection between jedicut and the arduino controller.
What did I wrong?
I copied the long code from post #199 viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8582&start=190 and uploaded it with the Arduino software on the Arduino controller.
I changed my Jedicut pinout like in code #199 discribed.
After that I created a comport.ini (there was none before) file with the code from post #215.
My Arduino COM port is 4.
Can anybody help me?
Thank you very much
Best wishes Robin
Ad blocker detected : Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
- La découpe CNC au fil chaud - Forums Français
- - Jedicut - Logiciel CNC de découpe au fil chaud
- - Cartes de contrôles CNC & Electronique
- - Machines CNC & Mécanique
- - Fichiers de découpe CNC - Profils, formes, avions...
- - Plugins pour Jedicut
- Hot wire foam cutter - English board
- - Jedicut - English board
- - Les sites des aéromodélistes
- - Petites annonces entre modélistes
- - Aero 2009
- - AeroMicro