Hi Alain, OK. Here is a link to a screenshot of the signals received by my Atmega Pro mini with only X1 axis selected . https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yv3nsZ8npTQ0vKCeFxS0XhwpbfxpZNJ0/view And the following for just Y1 selected. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a75XeeCOSHN8agyQXvXyFPyx2juhKcHG/vie...
Ad blocker detected : Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
3 résultats trouvés
Hi Areoden, I have tried to attach some screen shots ( .png extension attachments) of the analyser serial commands and motor signals but I am not having much success. I can add the files but they are not included when I submit my post? The Arduino sketch is 'fcifmdlcnc' from Jerome's Github extensio...
Hi, I have just recently been made aware of this software. In the past I have cut foam cores with a 'bow' cutter. They come out reasonably well, however, a cnc hot wire cutter will do a better job. Hence my interest in this software. I want to use a USB serial connection and have been testing the so...
- La découpe CNC au fil chaud - Forums Français
- - Jedicut - Logiciel CNC de découpe au fil chaud
- - Cartes de contrôles CNC & Electronique
- - Machines CNC & Mécanique
- - Fichiers de découpe CNC - Profils, formes, avions...
- - Plugins pour Jedicut
- Hot wire foam cutter - English board
- - Jedicut - English board
- - Les sites des aéromodélistes
- - Petites annonces entre modélistes
- - Aero 2009
- - AeroMicro