Some questions please..........

O.K. I take it that there are no easy tutorials out there so can someone please answer a few questions for me?

I loaded the program onto my Windows 7 Home Premium PC and I can load a dxf file into the wing cut or profile sections. I then got an older pc with the parallel port that runs XP and the dxf file import thing is not there. Why is that? I tried 2 different pc's, one with XP home and the other with XP Professional.

If I load my airfoil into the wing cut section it is above the dotted axis lines. How do I move it, or does it not matter.

In the Cutting Wizard I see two "S" symbols. The lower one looks lie it is the scale or length of the wing core. What is the upper S?

Last question (for now). How do I determine the optimum distance between the two horizontal units for cutting a tapered wing? I take it that closer is better? Thanks very much.

Keith R

Re: Some questions please..........

Hello

I'm sorry but DXF plugin doesn't work under windows XP.

Under Windows 7, do you encounter any error message when you try to import DXF files ?

When you visualize profile, the dot line doesn't matter. It depends about your profile and you use all cutting parameters to do what you want.

If you want to do tapered wing, the smaller distance is better, but there is another solution : you can use cutting wizard ;)
Jerome
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);