I live in Brazil and electric airplane models is my hobby.
I´ve built a cutting CNC for isopor and now I am trying to learn how to use Jedicut.
I am having some problems to do fuselages; when I draw a fuselage with the "side 1" different from the "side 2" different situations are shown in the Menu File and in the Menu Tools:
In the Menu File/Cut Preview the drawing appears right but in the Menu Tools/Cycle of cut manager the drawing is twisted.
Does anybody know what's happening?
Thank you, and sorry for the bad English
- La découpe CNC
- - Jedicut - Forum Français
- - Electronique
- - Mécanique et table de découpe
- - Vos réalisations CNC
- - Plugins pour Jedicut
- English board
- - Jedicut - English board
- Les autres forums
- - Les sites des aéromodélistes
- - Petites annonces entre modélistes
- Les forums des blogs de Aeropassion
- - Aero 2009
- - AeroMicro