Panel cut manager

Hello everyone,

I'm pretty much new to JediCut, but I found few limitations or I'm just simply blind at all.

ad 1) Try to imagine situation with wing panel, root 140, tip 80 mm, wingspan 250mm, swap is 30mm -> root and tip centered TE edge first, LE last
-what is the difference between checked/unchecked box cut manager?
-when I uncheck this box, JediCut starts with TE aligned with cutting wire, so I have 60mm swap in the front of wing panel ;(
-if it is checked than I can manage some properties in manager - all clear, but
----if I want good resolution, I have to move foam piece to the side with smaller profile -> pretty straight logic thing, I am gona set param D
----when I try to cut this piece, JetiCut do this:
1.wire up - OK
2.wire 10mm further - still ok
3 aligning with TE of wing core, but axis of rotation is on the end of the cutter(wrong, it should be on the wing core corner or you another algorithm, for example gmfc) -> so you need bigger foam, you have higher scrap and so on
--so Jerome, can you add this function for right placement of foam on the table? When you enter size of your foam, profile swap, parameter D and jedicut will say you where to place foam on the table for proper cut.

ad 2) left / right wing panel

This option apparently works only with centered foam on the table, when is you foam closer to one side(example above) and you want to cut left and right panel into same piece of foam it doesnt work like this

Thx

Martin
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);