Re: Jedicut and Arduino over USB

hi everybody, I have followed this tread to the beginning,
I bought an arduino uno, upload the last release (r91)
Downloaded the usb dll, and wired board (hobby cnc) changed the baud, and the delay (5,25,50, 500, 5000), but nothing to do, no motor would work
I try several way to wire board, but nothing to do
can you help me please
hugo
https://www.adal.club/index.php

Hi Hugo,

sorry for the late answer.
First one question. Does the progress bar of jedicut increases when you start a cut? If this is not the case you may need to configure the (virtual) serial port. Change the value of PORTNUMBER in the file comport.ini to match the port which is created when you plug in the arduino (look into devicemanager of windows)
If you have an increasing progress bar, than the commands go successfully to the arduino. In this case the wiring may be wrong. If you use the hobbyCNC-board you may need to wire as follows:
[pre]
Parallel interface of hobbyCNC Arduino Port
2 x-dir 4
3 x-step 8
4 y-dir 5
5 y-step 9
6 z-dir 6
7 z-step 10
8 A-dir 7
9 A-step 11
[/pre]
and please dont forget to configure the ports in jedicut (Configuration) and configure the speed values between 1 (fast) and e.g. 64 (slow).

Martin

Hi Hugo,

that the LED 13 is on is an indication that the arduino has an empty input buffer and is waitng for commands. That the TX/RX LED's never flash means that you still have problems with the USB/Serial connection. Have you configured the USBSerial for the board communication within jedicut? Is the baudrate at arduino side 115200 too?
You can try a simple arduino example (e.g. ASCII table) to check of you have a vital PC-Arduino connection.

Martin

Configured the usbserial? I have juste imported the dll, serial usb on ''dll folder''.but maybe it's wrong. Maybe the configuration of arduino code is wrong too.
I think baudrate is on 115200. I check this this PM.
I dont know to try an exemple for PC arduino connections. Sorry
Hugo
( writing english is very hard for me, sorry for you :D )
https://www.adal.club/index.php
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);