Re: Jedicut and Arduino over USB

i just try to download blink, and it's ok for my, led13 flash, and when i change delay on code, led13 flash more or less slowly.
i think, i have a problem with usbserial dll, may be i'm wrong imported dll, i must change something in the Arduino code??
if you want, you can use teamviewer for whatch in my pc, it will be faster.
thank you so so much.
hugo
https://www.adal.club/index.php

Hi Nigel,

wire heat control is implemented, but I think you are the first who wants to use it :-)
Pin 2 of arduino is foreseen to switch a relay to turn heating on and of. Pin 3 provides a PWM signal which is controlled by jedicut (0-100%).
It depends on your board if you need additional external parts (Mosfet,relay, etc).

I am happy, that it worked for you now.

Greetings from Vienna/Austria
Martin

Hi,

First, thanks for this great piece of work.

As second, I would like to share my work with you, as someone might find it usefull as well.
I have ported the arduino software to pure C program for USB enabled AVR's. This might come in handy to anyone who has USB AVR (like for example AT90USB162 ) and doesn't have arduino bootloader or no arduino support for his device or for whatever reason.
It's based on LUFA USB library, basically does the same thing as the arduino version but with inbuilt USB.

Repository and download: https://github.com/DaveLister007/JediCutUSBAVR/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, just email me because I don't read these forums and can't register because validation email won't arrive (davelister..at..email.cz)

So, thanks again and hope my port might help someone.

Hi Martin.
I'm probably a bit late with this info .... i'm working on a different project and remembered your problem.
The baud rate issue is caused by the bootloader. Make sure you have the optiboot bootloader and it should work at 115k.
Whenever i get a new board i always update the bootloader first. Use your original Uno to program the new one using the arduino environment.

[quote=Martin]
Hi All,

today I received the arduino nano from china. I prepared a little circuit board to plug in the nano.
usbnanok.jpg
It looks clean and tidy now:)
IMG_20130211_144704k.jpg
I used the same source code as for the arduino uno, with only one change. The baudrate must be reduced to 57600. I don't know why but it works.

Martin[/quote]
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);