Ad blocker detected : Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
4 résultats trouvés
Thank you, in that case the wing is cutting exactly as show in the diagram. My question than is than can i rotate it so that the trailing edge is what gets cut first? Or place the foam on the other side of the table?
First of all, I am reading this as a translated version to english, so apologies if i misread something. I think i am having a similar problem with jedicut. In the program it looks like the trailing edge of the wing is going to be starting at my machines "home" position, but what it appears to be do...
I went thru that tutorial and everything else i can find online. Maybe its just coming from different software or i am just not understanding, but i cant seem to figure out how you set the thickness of your block of foam. Or are you controlling that by the offset and you are just supposed to make su...
- La découpe CNC au fil chaud - Forums Français
- - Jedicut - Logiciel CNC de découpe au fil chaud
- - Cartes de contrôles CNC & Electronique
- - Machines CNC & Mécanique
- - Fichiers de découpe CNC - Profils, formes, avions...
- - Plugins pour Jedicut
- Hot wire foam cutter - English board
- - Jedicut - English board
- - Les sites des aéromodélistes
- - Petites annonces entre modélistes
- - Aero 2009
- - AeroMicro