Jedicut without timer

Hello!
I am new in foam cutting, and I try to cut first wing core using Jedicut.
Firstly, I would like to know about good way to use jedicut with board which don't have any timer. I use industrial stepper
motors controllers, which are connected straight to LPT port (step/dir signal). Temperature is regulated by big npn transistor also connected via transoptor to LPT.
I've tried use every driver - MDLCNC works, but motors aren't synchronized.
Secondly I add that, with other programs like Mach3mill my cutter works perfectly.
I'd like to make jedicut work, because I found this program very nice, and quite useful.
Greetings from Poland!
Michał

Re: Jedicut without timer

Hello.

I meant, that motors hadn't worked correct. During cutting or only move - motors are moving, but this move seems to be a chaotic.
However I found good solution. I built timer, which generates 0,5 ms synchronising signal (connected to 14 PIN) and now device works.
First pair of cut wings, has already flown.

Thanks for help.

Re: Jedicut without timer

Thank you.
I used AVR uC with few lines of code, but there is similar construction which can be found at GMFC website in "Interface boards" called "Quartz based timer".
I think I'll improve my cutter with better PWM wire heat control, which offers MM2001, but I still have no good solution to connect external motor drivers with this board.
Greetings
Michał
`); }); })(jQuery, window, document, phpbb);