Because of lack of time, I don’t have reworked Jedicut, except to help people on very particular problems. I re opened the Jedicut project for 2 months and I suggest you download the new beta release 22.214.171.124.
This release offers two new evolutions to simplify the use of Jedicut :
- Jedicut monitors if you have changed a cut or a profile since its last record, and offers to save your changes if you close tabs, or if you close Jedicut.
- Windows can be closed using the escape key on the keyboard : handy when you want to quickly close a window without seeking the “Cancel” button (the tabs are not affected by this feature, fortunately…).
There are also many fixes and improvements that I could mention exhaustively. For example, the release include:
- A correction of a bug when opening a file in which user doesn’t chose a profile,
- The ability to save and open a profile with no point entered,
- A correction of labels tabs when you first backup your work
- Deleting an error message that appeared wrongly when opening files with jdp or dat format
- Improved the size of the main window for low-resolution screens,
- Improved the design of the window of the cycle of cutting,
- Improved translation system to force the translation of all open tabs when user change language,
- Changing the zoom value in the cycle of cutting window (until better)
- A correction of a bug causing a general crash of Jedicut when closing the settings window when cutting file is open …
To use this release of Jedicut it’s simple:
- You download this file: Jedicut_126.96.36.199.zip
- You replace your Jedicut.exe file with the one contained in the zip.
Have a good time!
Edit : I deleted the download link because a new Jedicut release is available